Thursday, December 6, 2007

12 Things That Make My Day Worthwhile

  1. Seeing Kaylee smile first thing when waking up and seeing my face
  2. My morning coffee and bagel
  3. Blogging (boy this is addicting)
  4. Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice
  5. Long, hot showers or baths
  6. Snuggling up with Kaylee and taking a nap
  7. Greg
  8. Watching Greg play and snuggle with Kaylee
  9. Talking to my family
  10. Reading a book or magazine
  11. Listening and dancing to music of all kinds
  12. Competing with Greg on "Wheel of Fortune" and "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?"

1 comment:

craftykorisa said...

Yes, this is certainly addicting.......I have to make myself not look at the computer at times!

I didn't know you were a Wheel fan! You could become a true nerd like me and join the Wheel Watchers Club!!!