Monday, December 3, 2007

Watch out Blogger World...Here I come!!

Inspired by my cousin, I have decided to start a site of my own as my escape from reality even if it's only for a few minutes. I will use this site to show off my baby girl Kaylee as well as a window into my thoughts. With that being said, let's begin.
A month ago, my life completely changed for the better: I welcomed Kaylee Elizabeth Larson into this world. She was born on November 1, 2007 at 8:35 am weighing in at 7 lbs. 12 1/2 oz. A month later, she is now up to 9 lbs. 5 oz. and growing remarkably everyday. I love it that I am here with her everyday and get the opportunity to see all the new things that she discovers daily. It is going to break my heart to go back to work full-time in January, but unfortunately, staying home is not an option at this time. Until then, I am enjoying playing with her and cherishing every precious moment. They are only this small once and it goes by so quickly. I remember when I was younger and even now, I always went to my mom for everything. She was my foundation when I slipped off the rock of life with arms open wide and ready to help me back up on my feet. Now, it's my turn to use the knowledge that I have learned from my mom and do the same for my daughter. Being a Mommy is the hardest job you will ever have, but it's worth every precious moment! I just hope that every woman gets to experience the love and joy of being a mother because I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world. Let me leave you with pictures and a personal quote: Daddy's are wonderful, but in the end, it's always Mommy to the rescue!!


This is Kaylee at birth, 2 weeks, and 1 month:

2 comments:

craftykorisa said...

Congrats on your first post!!

I can't wait to hear about your joys of motherhood and teaching!!!

It will be such fun to blog together!

Fredia said...

I love you both!!! take care of each other