Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Now that school is officially over, I can start to focus on family and relaxation. Since I've been out of school I have watched my brother graduate high school, adopted Abby (jack russell/beagle mix), sat outside in the sun, watched Kaylee play in her pool, and get a suntan with my family. I love being able to only have to think about Kaylee and Greg instead of sharing that with twenty-four growing minds. I will miss my students because I had an outstanding year (besides being accused of being a racist yet once again, don't they have a better excuse for misbehavior?), but it's nice to relax and only have to worry about my house and family. Here's a few pictures taken after Kaylee, Greg, and I spent the whole day outside.
For fun, Kaylee's top ten words that she uses the most:
10. Bubbles
9. Doggie
8. Cheese
7. Mommy
6. Daddy
5. Hi
4.Abby
3. Thank you
2. Please
And the most used word of all:
1. NO!!


No comments: