Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

For Father's Day, we decided to spend the day with Greg's Dad in Springfield, TN. The highlight of the day was swimming in the pool. I absolutely love swimming and haven't been able to go at all this summer so I jumped on the opportunity. Kaylee has never been a in a BIG pool before so I was a little nervous how she would react. I think I was more nervous than she was. As soon as she got in the pool, as independent as she is, she wanted to do it herself. I was very surprised at how well she was swimming around with her floaties. On top of swimming, Greg and I decided to get into a splashing/dunking fight which was SO MUCH FUN! I can't tell you how many times I wound up under water but I did get in one good dunk :) I can tell we were rough housing in the pool because I am sore today but it was well worth it. Overall, we had a very good Father's Day and I can't wait to do it again. Here are some pictures of Greg and Kaylee in the pool. Enjoy!





No comments: